Being a little late in a trade is insurance that your opinion is correct. In other words, don’t be an impatient trader.
5 Favorite Quotes
- “Men who can both be right and sit tight are uncommon. I found it one of the hardest things to learn.”
- “Emotional control is the most essential factor in playing the market. Never lose control of your emotions when the market moves against you; and don’t get too confident over your wins either”
- “If you cannot make money in the leaders, you are not going to make money in the stock market. Watching the leaders keeps your universe of stocks limited, focused, and more easily controlled.”
- “All through time, people have basically acted and reacted the same way in the market as a result of: greed, fear, ignorance, and hope. That is why the numerical formations and patterns recur on a constant basis.”
- “What has happened in the past will happen again, and again, and again. This is because human nature does not change, and it is human emotion, solidly built into human nature, that always gets in the way of human intelligence.”