“Your job as a smart investor is to separate the facts and the news from the fiction and the noise.” Chamath Palihapitiya
Chamath Palihapitiya: 5 Favorite Quotes
- “Today we live in a world now where it is easy to confuse truth and popularity.”
- “There’s a handful of exceptionally good companies, but there’s always one company that’s the best.”
- “You need to use data science and machine learning to get the ground truth of what’s happening inside of a company.”
- “Figure out whether people actually care about what you’re trying to build and someone will pay you money for that. That’s the zero to one problem.”
- “I want children who can make eye contact. I want children who know how to resolve conflicts with their peers… I do not want children that only know how to interface with the world through a screen.”
Go back to the 3109 finance & investing resource page here.